talking about the weather.
Suddenly, it began to rain. Now, our friend, the turtle, was very much
afraid of getting wet and catching a cold. He told this to his friend,
who said that they should take shelter quickly. And, with that, they both
jumped into the lake. That
One day, Keha , the turtle, and Hnaska, the frog were sitting by the lake,
Print out this worksheet
without peeping, answer
these questions about our tale.
1. Who is Gnaske (Hnaska)?
2. What was the turtle's name?
3. Who was afraid of getting
4. Where did they go to stay
out of the rain?
5. Do you think that they chose
a good place? Why?
6. What tribe of American Indian
people told this story?