Narragansett High School Guidance Department
245 South Pier Road, Narragansett RI 02882
Mr. Dan Warner - Principal
PH: 401-792-9400 FAX: 401-792-9410
CEEB CODE: 400064
Department Members: Click on a name to reach us by email.
The Guidance Department can be reached at (401) 792-9400. The Department is open during regular school hours 7:30 am - 3pm.
Counselor Assignments are assigned by student's advisory
CLASS OF 2017 TOP TEN ANNOUNCED!!
- Amanda Carberry - Smith College
- Christine Goglia – MIT
- Katelyn Goglia – Boston College Honors Program
- Finnian Duncan – Brown University
- Jessica McLeod – Haverford College
- Allysa Bush – University of Miami
- Kieran Maynard – College of the Holy Cross
- Danielle Donadio – University of Maine
- Lauren Ranney – Springfield College
- Joseph Levesque - United States Military Academy at West Point
SUMMER SCHOOL APPLICATION FOR South Kingstown High School
SUMMER SCHOOL APPLICATION FOR North Kingstown High School
GUIDANCE MONTHLY NEWSLETTER!! ( Updated 5/30/17!)
Some common FAFSA errors
Great online FAFSA guide/How to fill out the FAFSA site
RIDE Advanced Coursework Network Letter <---------Parents, please read!
NHS Advanced Coursework Network Catalog of Courses <------ click here!
Here is a great site for information on all types of careers...CHECK IT OUT!
Join the Remind.com ONE WAY texting app for information for Seniors and Juniors and their parents.
Class of 2018: text @Mariners18 to 81010 (Click for directions)
SAT TEST PREP HANDOUT(With link to full length practice tests!)
2017-2018 Common Application Essay Prompts
***Scholarships -2016-2017 School Year***