Resources for Senior Project Mentors:
BCI Background Check Documents
- Letter Explaining BCI Background Check Requirement link
- Instructions and Application for BCI Background Check link
Important Due Dates link
- List of deadlines of which mentors should be aware.
Senior Project Components link
- A brief overview of the four major components of the Senior Project.
Invitation to Mentor link
- Contains essential information concerning the requirements for mentoring and the expectations of the mentor.
Mentor Agreement Letter link
- Includes info from the "Invitation to Mentor" plus specific information about the mentor and the student's Senior Project.
Product Planning Calendar link
- Assignment that helps students and their mentor plan and organize mentoring sessions and completion of their product.
Mentoring Time Log link
- Log used by students and their mentors to document meeting times and a brief description of the work completed.
Verification of Mentoring Hours link
- Document submitted by mentors verifying the total number of hours students complete throughout their Senior Project.
Mentor Evaluation Rubric link
- Assessment tool used by mentors to evaluate their mentee's performance.
Requirements for Senior Project Product link
- Important information regarding what documentation/evidence students must provide along with their finished product.