WHAT IS THE SENIOR PROJECT?
The Senior Project is the culminating exit graduation requirement whereby the student demonstrates proficiency in the expectations specified in the Narragansett High School Mission and Expectations for Student Learning. It consists of four components: research paper, product, portfolio and presentation.
Through a rigorous inquiry based process, the Senior Project empowers all seniors to showcase their abilities and expertise as creative problem solvers, effective communicators, and responsible citizens so that they can be successful in their future endeavors.
Senior Project Links
- This is a comprehensive source of information about Senior Project. It is required summer reading for seniors!
- This calendar includes deadlines and helpful links for all Senior Project assignments. A great planning tool!
- Helpful links for mentors, students, and parents/guardians to understand the responsibilites of and expectations for mentors.
- Links to information used during Senior Project Boot Camp in June 2013
- Take a look at the Senior Projects of students from the Class of 2014.
Any Questions about the Senior Project may be sent to the Graduation by Proficiency Coordinator, John O’Brien at email@example.com.