While creating my website I learned how to use Macromedia's dreamweaver and flash. The process used to create my website was to learn all about dreamweaver and flash first and then use that information to make my own website. In order to learn about dreamweaver and flash, we first practiced making other websites and flashes with the help of Mr. Herz. The process helped me learn because I got to have a feel for dreamweaver and flash before going on to create my own. The most challenging aspect of making this website was the flash. I had difficutlty coming up with what I wanted to do for my flash and then once I finally came up with what I wanted to do I had to figure out how to get it the way I wanted it. The least challenging aspect of this task was doing the content for the webpage. I found this easier because I was writing about a book I had recently read, so everything was fresh in my head. The completion of this task has helped me meet the standards of 1.1, 1.2, and 2.1. I met 1.1, communicating effectively using oral, written, and technologial formats, by using a computer to do my website and flash. I met 1.2, meeting proficiency in content and applied learning standards as outlined in the Rhode Island High School Diploma System, by getting above an 80 on this task. Lastly, I met 2.1, demonstrating the behaviors and skills for independence and collaboration, by working independently on this task. The completion of my website has helped me develop as a student and an individual becasue it helped me to work independently and I also learned how to create a website with a flash if I ever want to do so.