This project has been a pretty fun experiment that my classmates and I had to do. We could choose what we wanted to write about and what our video should look like. However what I didn't find amusing about this project was mostly creating the video. Having to create a 750 frame video caused so many problems like, what I should do, how long should what part be, or just the occasional mistakes like using the wrong color or messing up the shape. What i did to fix these problems I had was to make some lengths of the video a lot longer than needed to be but I made them faster than a normal video to make it look like it only took a few frames. This help majorly, so all in all this has been one of the tougher but one of the more fun projects I have had this semester.