Completing this project introduced me to new programs and taught me skills that I previously did not have. When we started working with Dreamweaver I thought that is was a very difficult program to use and didn't really understand what I was doing. Through experimenting I was able to get a better understanding of the program and effectively made a website on a topic that I find interesting. It turns out that Dreamweaver isn’t that bad of a program when you get a basic understanding of it. I wouldn’t say that I am a master of it but I know enough of the program to make a website. I thought that the task was fun because it was on the topic of D-Day which I find interesting. The finished product also turned out to be very nice looking and something that I was proud to call my own. The few complaints that I have for the program are that it was difficult to set a picture as the background, and some of the text boxes don’t let you write wherever you want which was frustrating because sometimes I couldn’t get my writing in the correct spots. But in the end overall I thought that it was a good project and I enjoyed working on it and creating my own website.