Home

For this common task I had to make a Website. By doing this I learned how to create web pages and how to link them to make a website. This task also helped me understand how sites work and how they are planned out. To complete this project I researched my topic which wasn’t hard because it was the band I played in. I learned how to use Dreamweaver and Flash. In my opinion the most challenging aspect was making the flash and planning out what web pages were linked to others. On the other hand designing and putting together the website was easier. By doing this project I met some learning standards required in R.I. The standards that we met were 1.1-Communicate effectively using oral, written, and technological formats, 1.2-Meet proficiency in content and applied learning standards as outlined in the Rhode Island High School Diploma System , and 2.1-Demonstrate the behaviors and skills for independence and collaboration. This project helped me discover new ways to present things. This project was all around really fun and interesting.

 

(Note: All special fonts from dafont.com)
(All pictures taken by students and used with permission; no credit was requested)