How You Can Help
- Join one or more organizations looking out for animals interests (see the organizations page for a few helpful starters).
- Work with Peta in their fight for animal rights
- Adopt a pet and save a life: visit local shelters or go to petfinder
- Sign petitions to get better rights for our furry friends
- Promote habitat preservation: There are millions of animals fighting for their lives in their diminishing homes. There are many organizations devoted to wildlife conservation.
- Don't participate in activities that are harming animals and other living creatures: hunting, fishing, dissections, etc.
- Promote ethical research methods and refrain from supporting companies who test on animals
- Support organizations that are ethical. Circuses, rodeos, fights, races, etc have cruel and abusive systems for their animals.
- Don't wear clothing that required animal factories to produce; such as leather, down, and fur
- Volunteer at a local animal shelter
- Speak up for those who can't talk for themselves! Do a project, presentation, club or other activities to promote Animal Rights.