Dites-nous ce que vous faisiez quand vous étiez petit:
· 10 different verbs in the IMPARFAIT to describe what you used to do when you were little
· 10 visual representations of each verb description
· Compiled in a book format with a cover (&visual) titled
“Quand j’étais petit(e)...” par + your name
****This must be appropriate for school! I’m sure that I don’t need to tell you that – but just in case…
You will be evaluated on the following components:
· Verbs- the imperfect formation & usage
· Vocabulary- used appropriately, rich and varied
· Grammatical structure- word order, contraction, agreement, etc.
· Spelling- correct!
· Organization & presentation style- neat, clear, obvious effort, creativity
This should be a fun project that practices and cements your knowledge of the imperfect tense. It will be counted as a test grade. You will have some class time to ask questions and use the resources available. This project is due in its entirety on Friday, September 29th. You lose a letter grade each day it is late.