TechQuest classes will meet 6 times in the West Lab from 2:30-5:30.
- Wednesday – March 7, 2007 – Exploring Possibilities
Welcome / Expectations; Technology Pre-Assessment; Think-Tac-Toe Project Introduction; Project Exploration – WebQuest, Subject Sampler, Digital Storytelling, Think-Tac-Toe, Multimedia Scrapbook, RAFT, Renzulli Learning, and Hot Lists
Homework - Due 3/12/07 - Reflection sheet sent as an attachment; Identify Think-Tac-Toe path and topic for unit under "other".
- Wednesday – March 14, 2007 – Organizing and Designing for Success
File structure 101; Inspiration Software (graphic organizers); Hot Lists made easy; Tips and Tricks in Word; Converting a document to a web page;
Homework – Due 3/19/07 – Reflection sheet sent as an attachment; Outline or Graphic Organizer of content that you will be covering in your project under "other" or as a second attachment.
- Wednesday – March 21, 2007 – Creating Your Project
Renzulli Learning; Project Cover Sheet; Project work
Homework – Due 3/26/07 – Reflection sheet sent as an attachment; Renzulli Wizard Project Maker - Complete your project contract and copy/paste it under "other".
- Wednesday – March 28, 2007 – Project Work
Homework – Due 4/2/07 – Reflection sheet sent as an attachment
- Wednesday – April 4, 2007 – Project Work
Homework – Due 4/9/07 – Reflection sheet sent as an attachment
- Wednesday – April 11, 2007 – Project Presentations
Post Assessment and Exit Survey
Participants / Projects
Independent Study -
Policies and Procedures