1. There are many types of cyber-bullying.
2. Girls are twice as likely to be cyber-bullied than boys.
3. 17.7% of victims who are bullied are cyber-bullied.
4. Most kids say that bullying effects their safety at school the most
5. Cyber-bullying can effect your social, mental, and physical health.
6. If someone is cyber-bullying you on a social network site like Facebook, the best thing to do is delete them off your friend list.
Cyber bullying needs to stop in and outside of school. Therefore by adding more teambuilding and group activitys, We can teach kids to except each other differences.
Email us pictures, situations of bullying, or if you want to get advice on anything bullying-related, feel free to send us it.