PowerSchool has developed a process to allow you to view information for multiple students using a single username and password that you create. (Students will continue to login to PowerSchool as they have in the past, using their assigned username and password.) All parents/guardians must first create an account. Follow the steps below to create a new, unique account. You will need your Parent access id(s) and password(s) sent to you from us to add student(s) to your new single sign-on parent account.
1. On the PowerSchool parent logon screen, click the "Create Account" button in the lower right corner.
2. Fill in your first name, last name, email address, your desired user name, and new password (twice).
3. Add an entry under the "Link Students to Account" section for each of your students in grades 5 through 12 for whom you have PowerSchool parent credentials.
4. Click the "Enter" button.
5. If the new single sign-on user name is already in use, you'll need to select a different one.
For more detailed instructions, please consult the PowerSchool Parent Portal User Guide or watch a brief video from Pearson School Systems at
6. Another you tube video for using the new Paret portal video available via YouTube.