NARRAGANSETT SCHOOL SYSTEM
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR NARRAGANSETT
CONCERNING THE LOAN AND RETURN OF TEXTBOOKS
1. All textbooks loaned to Narragansett non-public school students for the 2015-16 school year must be returned to the School Administration Office, Narragansett School System, 25 Fifth Avenue, (Third Floor, Town Hall) prior to June 24, 2016.
2. If borrowed books are DAMAGED OR LOST, payment must be received before the textbooks are distributed for the new school year.††
3. 2016-17 Math, English/Language Arts, Social Studies, Science, or Foreign Language textbook orders must be placed with the Administration Office no later than June 24, 2016.† To place the order, students must provide their school book list containing exact title, author, publisher, copyright, & ISBN number. Books must be ordered by June 24, 2016 to guarantee delivery for the start of the 2016-17 school year.†
4. Please include name, address, telephone number and/or e-mail address on the order.† Proof of Narragansett residency must be provided with textbook order.† Please present a copy of Town real estate tax bill, utility bill or parent driverís license. Student will be notified when the textbook order is complete and ready for pick-up. Textbooks may be picked up between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.†
5. Textbooks borrowed from Narragansett School System must be covered to prevent any markings or damage.† Students are reminded not to use any type of plastic or self-stick book covers which result in damaged books.† No writing, other than student name in the designated area on the inside front cover, is allowed on textbooks.†
6. Students who move out of Narragansett during the school year are asked to immediately return all textbooks loaned to them as books may be borrowed from the new town of residence.
†††††† May 19, 2016